[Dev] Removable block devices in TIZEN

Zaman, Imran imran.zaman at intel.com
Wed Oct 9 12:09:12 GMT 2013

Hi Jacek!

Can you please indicate, that will it be developed in public?
Besides can you please indicate when do you think it will be available for to be used?
I guess it would also solve the Tizen IVI usb automount issue as reported at https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TIVI-1085 as it would avoid duplicate work?

BR
imran