[Dev] UPDATE => RE: git projects and branches for Tizen 3.0 image enabling with Gstreamer 0.10

Yin, Yan yan.yin at intel.com
Thu Oct 10 08:59:19 GMT 2013

Hi,

Here is the new proposal, the key message is to keep "same git branch" with "different git path":

1. Use /profile/mobile/gst-plugins-xxx0.10 "tizen" branch, to host the content which are now in "tizen_2.1_compat" branch of /platform/upstream/gst-plugins-xxx, or later changes from "tizen_2.2".
2. This solution is friendly for gbs full local build or image generation/manifest file perspective.

@Praj, please ignore previous requests to delete those git paths, thanks.

Regards,
Yin, Yan