[Dev] [Important]Build problems Tizen 3.0 public

Wang, Quanxian quanxian.wang at intel.com
Fri Oct 11 03:29:17 GMT 2013

Also this stops wrt packaging building.
Thanks

From: dev-bounces at lists.tizen.org [mailto:dev-bounces at lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 9:37 AM
To: Bartlomiej Grzelewski; 임범진; 임세실; 김기동
Cc: dev at lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] [Important]Build problems Tizen 3.0 public

Dear domain reviewers of Group Security,

According to below email, below the change code was waiting for 2days to merge

https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/10665/

Why don't you give +2 point and merge it, if it has no problem?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Hyungu(Jerry) Ju
Sr. S/W Engineer, System S/W Lab
S/W Platform Team, S/W Centor