[Dev] Qt for Tizen Alpha 4 Released: Support for 3.0, New SDK, IVI & Wayland

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 07:23:43 GMT 2013

2013/10/11 Rusty Lynch <rusty.lynch at intel.com>

> Bravo! Bravo!
>
> So... what all is blocking you from doing the Qt Creator to device thing
> for IVI.  I'm guessing that at least one issue is the tpk installation
> issue.
>
>     --rusty

As IVI device can't use sdb so the easiest way is to treat is as Remote
Linux Device and use scp/sftp/ssh for deploying and installing package on
device. Such feature is provided within QtCreator out of the box and
developer can add custom deployment steps. Of course It can be automated
(wizard for adding IVI device) by extending current Tizen plugin a little.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Tomasz Olszak
Qt for Tizen | http://qt-project.org/wiki/Tizen