[Dev] CUPS 1.6.4 (was: [Important]Build problems Tizen 3.0 public)

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Fri Oct 11 08:51:14 GMT 2013

It was <2013-10-11 pią 09:47>, when Dong, Junfeng wrote:
> [...]
[...]
>> I've prepared an update for cups to 1.6.4 and I will push it today.
>
> Great! Thanks for your work very much!

CUPS 1.6.4 is ready for review.

   https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/10772
   https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/10773

As we might have expected there were some changes required on the tizen
branch to build 1.6.4. The most significant change compared to
tizen-on-1.5 is lack of systemd support. I had to drop Anas Nashif's
patch because the upstream changes in the code were big enough to cause
large conflict. I can't resolve it without testing the systemd bits on a
more or less running image so I've dcided we should build the image
first and then I will apply the systemd patch.

Please review and verify (build locally) the patch so I can merge it.

Kind reguards,
--
Łukasz Stelmach