[Dev] [Important]Build problems Tizen 3.0 public

Hanchett, Paul phanchet at jaguarlandrover.com
Mon Oct 14 00:44:36 GMT 2013

So, when I do a repo sync (or even a regular git on the repository), I'm
probably getting the latest commits, which may or may not have been built
by OBS?

Just checking my understanding, now...

If I am doing new development (to run on Tizen, not necessarily the Tizen
distro)-- Is there a way to limit myself to the *latest* sources known to
build *without error*?

Paul

Paul Hanchett
Infotainment Engineer
MSX on behalf of Jaguar Land Rover
One World Trade Center, 121 Southwest Salmon Street, 11th Floor, Portland,
Oregon, 97204

Email: phanchet at jaguarlandrover.com

Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited