[Dev] [Important]Build problems Tizen 3.0 public

Yin, Yan yan.yin at intel.com
Mon Oct 14 01:52:24 GMT 2013

Hi,
For gst-openmax build failure, please fork git path profile/mobile/gst-openmax0.10 first, I'll init the "tizen" branch of it with contents from framework/multimedia/gst-openmax tizen_2.2 branch, and submit the fix.

The reason we need to fork it is because "tizen" branch of platform/upstream/gst-omx will be hosting the GST 1.0 API based code.

Regards,
Yin, Yan