[Dev] [Important]image creation problem in Tizen 3.0 public arm.

Dong, Junfeng junfeng.dong at intel.com
Mon Oct 14 09:20:28 GMT 2013

Hi Jinkun,
Thanks very much for your quick response!
Sasha and jianfeng,
What’s your opinion? Now it is urgent and block arm image creation.
And I think it is necessary to make the qemu-linux-user/qemu-accel-armv7l exposed in the download repository to support the local build. now if I assigned the repository as https://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/rd-pq/latest/, gbs build reports “nothing provide qemu-linux-user/qemu-accel-armv7l”. I have to get these two packages myself and put them into the local repository. This is very inconvenient.
What’s the worse, local build may not fully match what happens in the server. Now I run into such problem. I can’t reproduce the build error of “osp-app-controls”.
Thanks
Junfeng