[Dev] Fwd: [Important]image creation problem in Tizen 3.0 public arm.

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Mon Oct 14 13:57:07 GMT 2013

It was <2013-10-14 pon 10:55>, when 주현구 wrote:
> [...]

There was a problem with baselibs configuration. It's been solved with
[1].  And according to [2] the submission has been accepted. Here[3] you
can find x86-arm packages for armv7l architecture. You only need to copy
them to arm repository.

[1] https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/10145
[2] https://build.tizen.org/request/show/15183
[3] https://build.tizen.org/package/binaries?package=mic-bootstrap&project=Tizen%3AMobile&repository=atom