[Dev] Errors while building wrt-plugins-tizen: A domain name system hasn't been yet defined by any package. Can't verify if it is allowed

Reshetova, Elena elena.reshetova at intel.com
Mon Oct 14 14:56:15 GMT 2013

> That brings a questing: shouldn't those dependencies be created by the secuirty plugin automatically? The same way as dependencies based on dynamic libraries.

This was under a discussion a while ago together with a proposal on how to implement this in rpm-build.
However, we were indicated that it is better not to mix rpm and security-related things, so the proposal was rejected by the majority of stakeholders (tizen rpm maintainer being a primary one).

Best Regards,
Elena