[Dev] Mic trying to install 2 versions of one package

Aleksander Zdyb a.zdyb at partner.samsung.com
Tue Oct 15 11:53:38 GMT 2013

Hello all!

I'm working on some patches for systemd. I've built it using gbs and put
in local repo (systemd-204-10.armv7l).
Now, when I'm trying to build an image using mic, I've got an error[1]:
Warning: repo problem: cannot install both libsystemd-204-10.armv7l and
libsystemd-204-3.5.armv7l,

204-3.5 is current release in live repo[2], which I'm using to pull
other packages.

Now why would mic try to install both remote and local version of
libsystemd. I haven't specified any version anywere. Just "systemd" and
"libsystemd" in kickstarter file.
I've done similar thing a few times before: pulling most of packages
from remote repo and one or two from local one and it always worked.
Any ideas?

[1] It's a warring really, but it prevents image from being created due
to unresolved repo problems
[2] http://download.tizen.org/live/Tizen:/Mobile/arm/armv7l/

--
Aleksander Zdyb