[Dev] [Important]Build problems Tizen 3.0 public

Krzysztof Opasiak k.opasiak at samsung.com
Tue Oct 15 12:39:07 GMT 2013

Pkgmgr has been repaired, thanks to JunSuk Oh and Rusty Lynch.

The next stop was once again libpriviledge-control but it has been
already repaired by Bartlomiej Grzelewski. Please do a code-review of
his patch [1], merge it and submit because thanks to this patch
osp-installer is able to build successfully.

[1] https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/10951