[Dev] Tizen 3.0 proposal for fixing OSP/WRT/Core hard-coded UID issue

Jussi Laako jussi.laako at linux.intel.com
Wed Oct 16 14:13:32 GMT 2013

On 16.10.2013 16:59, Łukasz Stelmach wrote:
> Current ideas for desktop are that there is one session for one user. If
> user logs in on multiple seats this is still a single session as there
> is quite some software that can't run more than once for a single user.

That's not how X11 sessions work, nor how dbus is currently implemented.
Then you need to modify current dbus-daemon service launching semantics
so that the apps fire up at correct seat.

So far, I have not experienced problems with multiple sessions per
single user. Just as before X11 you could have different TTYs for
multiple sessions for the same user.

Which way this is modeled in Tizen partially defines certain constraints
like guest accounts and such.