[Dev] [For Package Maintainer] packaging issues in tizen 3.0 packages

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Thu Oct 17 08:33:03 GMT 2013

On Thu, 2013-10-17 at 06:44 +0000, Zhang, Qiang Z wrote:
> Thanks for pointing this out.
>

> libwebsockets export issueTIVI-1994 has been fixed and I have just
> closed it. ThanksKevron Rees.
>

> Is there any wiki or document page can show the correct maintainer for
> Tizen packages?

See
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/admin/projects/scm/meta/git.git,branches or the "Access" tab in gerrit.

Somehow gitweb access to the scm/meta/git.git repo is currently broken
(404 - no such project). One can clone it.

FWIW, libwebsockets currently doesn't have a maintainer documented in
the git.git repo.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.