[Dev] about the new gdb failure

Dong, Junfeng junfeng.dong at intel.com
Fri Oct 18 06:16:17 GMT 2013

Hi Jerry and Jinkun,
Have you trigger a rebuild of “gdb” in Tizen:Mobile? I asked this because I can’t reproduced this error with local gbs build.

The command I used:
$gbs build -A armv7l -B ~/GBS-ROOT-bad -D ../public.conf
GBS-ROOT-bad is a clean new dir. Public.conf is attached. I only added extension “cross-arm” to  “qemu-accel-armv7l” and “qemu-linux-use”. the repository defined in gbs.conf is the latest one:
[repo.tizen]
url = https://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/rd-pq/tizen_20131017.7/

If the error is still there after rebuild and you find the way to reproduce the error locally, please share with me.

Thanks
Junfeng