[Dev] about the new gdb failure

주현구 hyungu.ju at samsung.com
Fri Oct 18 06:32:00 GMT 2013

Jinkun,

Pls follow it up now.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Hyungu(Jerry) Ju

Sr.Software Engineer,

System SW Lab, Software Centor,

SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS INC.

Office/Fax :  +82 31 279 2614/2348

Mobile : +82 10 4512 9919

From: Dong, Junfeng [mailto:junfeng.dong at intel.com]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 3:16 PM
To: ???; ???
Cc: Liu, Bing Wei; dev at lists.tizen.org
Subject: about the new gdb failure

Hi Jerry and Jinkun,

Have you trigger a rebuild of “gdb” in Tizen:Mobile? I asked this because
I can’t reproduced this error with local gbs build.

The command I used:

$gbs build -A armv7l -B ~/GBS-ROOT-bad -D ../public.conf

GBS-ROOT-bad is a clean new dir. Public.conf is attached. I only added
extension “cross-arm” to “qemu-accel-armv7l” and “qemu-linux-use”.
the repository defined in gbs.conf is the latest one:

[repo.tizen]

url = https://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/rd-pq/tizen_20131017.7/

If the error is still there after rebuild and you find the way to reproduce
the error locally, please share with me.

Thanks

Junfeng