[Dev] problem of wrong prinstine tar file

Zhang, Qiang Z qiang.z.zhang at intel.com
Fri Oct 18 06:35:36 GMT 2013

This is caused by corrupt tarball in pristine-tar branch, and gbs will use upstream branch to generate tar ball.
It will not affect the final build results.

To fix pristine-tar branch, please use new version of pristine-tar, which will be released next week together with gbs, to commit new tar ball to pristine-tar branch.

Markus, please correct me if I am wrong, as I can't reproduce this issue with gbs import and export.

Thanks
Qiang