[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Multiuser support architecture proposition

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Fri Oct 18 16:26:58 GMT 2013

Hello,

please find here an architecture proposition for Tizen 3.0 which would
enable multiuser support.

I have tried to take on board the feedback received from many of you on
this dev-tizen mail list.

Obviously some compromises had to be done in order to build a
proposition which could be implemented as an evloution from Tizen 2.x.

You will find my proposition attached to this mail.
  TizenArch-MultiUserV20131018b.pdf

I have also added two links for your convinience.

A link toward the libre office source file of the attached pdf

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1s7BiE7yLZQYlZYQXQ1SS1DZzg/edit?usp=sharing

A link toward the "multiuser offenders list" obtained by my team code
scanning.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Als7BiE7yLZQdFlaWmZwWHVRSmFqdkE5ZHhLXzMyUEE&usp=sharing

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

--