[Dev] Notes of 3.0 Trunk taskforce meeting (Oct. 18)

Rusty Lynch rusty.lynch at intel.com
Fri Oct 18 16:22:45 GMT 2013

Let me clarify... I am requesting RE to allow a SR to just sit in a
pending state if the package does not build.  I am not asking that we
accept the broken package, but to just let it spend some time in the
build project waiting on another package's SR to come in and fix
building of both packages in the build project.

Once a package successfully builds in the build project, then it can be
accepted.

    --rusty