[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Multiuser support architecture proposition

Young Ik Cho youngik.cho at samsung.com
Sat Oct 19 14:42:22 GMT 2013

> You will find my proposition attached to this mail.
>  TizenArch-MultiUserV20131018b.**pdf
>
> I have also added two links for your convinience.
>
> A link toward the libre office source file of the attached pdf
>
> https://docs.google.com/file/**d/**0B1s7BiE7yLZQYlZYQXQ1SS1DZzg/**
> edit?usp=sharing<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1s7BiE7yLZQYlZYQXQ1SS1DZzg/edit?usp=sharing>
>
> A link toward the "multiuser offenders list" obtained by my team code
> scanning.
>
> https://docs.google.com/**spreadsheet/ccc?key=**
> 0Als7BiE7yLZQdFlaWmZwWHVRSmFqd**kE5ZHhLXzMyUEE&usp=sharing<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Als7BiE7yLZQdFlaWmZwWHVRSmFqdkE5ZHhLXzMyUEE&usp=sharing>

I just found the attachment after trying to access the google docs in my
home. My company has two problems of poor e-mail editor and blocked cloud
storage in communicating with open-source world.

Here follows my comments:
 - p5 : AMD should be single entry point for "App".
         Direct request to launchpad with associated bundle information is
not intended and I am not sure it works or not.
 - p6 : Duplicated as p5
 - p8 : As I mentioned on the different thread, Managing App Lifecycle
should be role of AMD.
 - p9 : Can I get more information on the statement, "Apps are added in
user session from outside"?
 - p10 : This is related to different huge topic, directory hierarchy.
Probably Mr. Ham or other guy will post this issue.
 - p11: I totally agree that some DB should be cached or some module should
provide better method for performance.
         The most of DB access on app launch is package DB. In my opinion,
most of the package DB information should be reside in the shared memory to
reduce expensive DB access if it does not have security issue. WRT-related
DB also should provide similar mechanism.
         For Tizen DB, there is already a guideline from security, Mr. Lim,
that only daemon can write DB and client is only read it on TIZEN 2.2.
 - p16 : I am not sure that TLM(TIzen login manager) should be included
TIZEN common platform or not.