[Dev] dlogutil breakage

sangjung.woo sangjung.woo at samsung.com
Tue Oct 22 05:27:29 GMT 2013

On 10/22/2013 01:58 PM, Ylinen, Mikko wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 2:54 AM, Rusty Lynch <rusty.lynch at intel.com
> <mailto:rusty.lynch at intel.com>> wrote:
>
>     I'm not sure what changed, although an ivi kernel change is likely the
>     issue, but for some reason we do not automatically load the logger
>     kernel module.  I can get past this by modprobing the logger module.
>

> https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/10927/
>
> How about we enable libdlog output to journal?
>
> -- Mikko

Dear Mikko.

As you already know, it is ready to work.
If you want to do that for your test, simply omit the
"--without-systemd-journal" option in dlog.spec file and build it.

However, Jaeyoung who is systemd worker told me that some daemons
related with OSP are not executed if this option is enabled. (Frankly
speaking, I did not check the detailed reason) Besides, current Tizen 3
in public is not working!

IMO, we'd better enable it after we come up to the minimum level that
boots without any errors.

Cheers,
Sangjung