[Dev] dlogutil breakage

juho son juho80.son at samsung.com
Tue Oct 22 05:38:53 GMT 2013

On 10/22/2013 01:58 PM, Ylinen, Mikko wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 2:54 AM, Rusty Lynch <rusty.lynch at intel.com
> <mailto:rusty.lynch at intel.com>> wrote:
>
>     I'm not sure what changed, although an ivi kernel change is likely the
>     issue, but for some reason we do not automatically load the logger
>     kernel module.  I can get past this by modprobing the logger module.
>

> https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/10927/
>
> How about we enable libdlog output to journal?
Journal logging system have big problems to apply our system directly.

  Journald have been having HIGH cpu usage.(of course having power
consumption problem)

and more

Many developers have to change their log and learn about journal.
of course we could change only libdlog output to journal,
It's just alternative code. Finally we should change all log to journal.
so not to easy.

As far as I know someone prepares and has the schedule to change about
this in tizen 3.0.

I don't know him.

Please tell me.