[Dev] Notes of 3.0 Trunk taskforce meeting (Oct. 18)

Jian-feng Ding jian-feng.ding at intel.com
Tue Oct 22 08:14:31 GMT 2013

(Because Bingwei is in travel for training, I help him to record the minutes)

Notes of 2013-10-22(Tue) meeting:

* Mobile packages issues:

  - Junfeng: there are still several osp-* application packages with build
    failures, and she has sent out the list
  - Most of them are fixed already but not submitted to OBS
  - face-engine is necessary for Mobile iamge, need to include it in 3.0
    branch from 2.2 branch

  - Chengwei's mail to summary the pending issues for RP3 mobile image booting
    Mail subject: [Dev] Tizen 3.0 mobile on PR3 bootup status update - Oct 21

* IVI packages issues:

  - Rusty: most of the issues are common with Mobile, which are fixed as well
  - Working on the "wrt-installer + osp-installer" issue, need to several patches to
    resolve it, pending on reviewing
  - tricky issues of wrt-installer installation path, in debugging

* BRO issues
  - Rusty: why so many green (build successful status) packages in current
    Tizen:IVI:build project?
    Junfeng: because the packages are not configured as links, not related to
    SR acceptance process
  - Time window to accept multiple SRs which are related to each other, need
    more discussion in the mail thread

thanks
- jf.ding