[Dev] Tizen 3.0 : Optimizing applications launch time

Jussi Laako jussi.laako at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 22 09:12:55 GMT 2013

On 22.10.2013 10:26, Łukasz Stelmach wrote:
> Why not? All differences considered, Fedora ships with ABRT enabled and
> RedHat people are able to spot problems really quick. Sometimes even
> before someone files a bug at bugzilla.

I just know things used to work fine for us on Harmattan (and IIRC
Fremantle too)...

If you have all symbols installed on all devices there's some serious
flash space consumption. Sell a device with 8 GB flash and it already
makes a significant difference for the end user. And what's the point
anyway, because you can resolve the symbols automagically at the server
receiving the crash report?