[Dev] Notes of 3.0 Trunk taskforce meeting (Oct. 18)

Kanevskiy, Alexander alexander.kanevskiy at intel.com
Tue Oct 22 15:33:55 GMT 2013

On 10/22/13 18:12 , "Liu, Bing Wei" <bing.wei.liu at intel.com> wrote:

>Despite the remaining build issues, is there an OSP image available for
>Samsung device (PD-RQ)?

There is snapshot that contain image:
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/rd-pq/tizen_20131022.3/images/RD-
PQ/

However, I'm not sure if anybody testing it.

PS.
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/rd-pq/tizen_20131022.5/images/RD-
PQ/
seems to be broken again because of changes in patterns that were merged
without proper testing.