[Dev] pulseaudio update to Tizen 3.0

Rusty Lynch rusty.lynch at intel.com
Tue Oct 22 17:24:31 GMT 2013

Unfortunately you are going to have a very difficult time verifying the
update did not break the stack until the stack is working again.  I
realize that a lot of maintainers have been merging and submitting
updates without verifying the change (especially obvious when the
changes don't even compile), but I would like everyone to once again
only merge and submit changes that actually work and have been
successfully verified.

With any luck we will have a working stack soon, but it's a day-by-day
fight at this point.

    --rusty