[Dev] Qt in Tizen - project proposal

Kim, Yoonsoo yesarang.kim at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 03:56:46 GMT 2013

Hi Jaroslaw,

I really appreciate Qt community's efforts to make Qt run on Tizen.
You have been doing really a great job!

But I have a quick question. I think this question is very important
because the answer will set the scope of discussion on this matter.

Do you intend to include Qt in Tizen compliance? If you do, in what
profiles do you want to include Qt?

I think whether Qt is included in profile(s) or not will make huge
architectural differences.

BR

---
Yoonsoo Kim, Tizen Platform Architect