[Dev] Block issues of Tizen 3.0 mobile bootup summary - Oct 23

Yang Chengwei chengwei.yang at intel.com
Wed Oct 23 09:47:43 GMT 2013

Hi List,

I just checked the Tizen 3.0 mobile image boot up status on PR3 with
below image
https://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/mobile/tizen_20131022.12/images/mobile/

Good news are below block issues are released in this image.
  * PTREL-132, touch doesn't work
  * PTREL-133, amd crash
  * PTREL-134, slp-pkgmgr messed up

Bad news comes then, new regressions
  * PTREL-136, e17 crashed into dlopen(), blocks me to continue
  * PTREL-137, amd crashed due to e17 crash, not a block issue

Still open
  * PTREL-52, need the maintainer (slj119 at samsung.com) take action.

So far, I havn't boot up into menu-screen yet due to PTREL-136, like to
have a toolchain maintainer to help.

The steps how to workaround PTREL-52 were documented there and the tips
to debug e17 were documented in PTREL-136.

--
Thanks,
Chengwei