[Dev] Proper SR Comments for OBS

Kanevskiy, Alexander alexander.kanevskiy at intel.com
Thu Oct 24 15:59:41 GMT 2013

On 10/24/13 10:40 , "Łukasz Stelmach" <l.stelmach at samsung.com> wrote:

Backend service exposing content of annotation for submit tag to SR.

E.g.:
https://build.tizen.org/request/show/16481

Submitter: Rusty Lynch <rusty.lynch at intel.com>
Comments: Add a build config option for turning on journal logging
Git project: platform/core/system/dlog
Tag: submit/tizen/20131024.153312
Commit: ac126309162b9bd470402571d7b7030dc3111d8c Update changelog

$ git show submit/tizen/20131024.153312
tag submit/tizen/20131024.153312
Tagger: Rusty Lynch <rusty.lynch at intel.com>
Date:   Thu Oct 24 08:33:12 2013 -0700

Add a build config option for turning on journal logging

commit ac126309162b9bd470402571d7b7030dc3111d8c

So, as soon as maintainers put some meaningful comment into submit, it
will be visible for release engineers.

--
Best regards, Alexander Kanevskiy.

Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki