[Dev] Notes of 3.0 Trunk taskforce meeting (Oct. 24)

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Fri Oct 25 08:39:27 GMT 2013

It was <2013-10-24 czw 07:15>, when Liu, Bing Wei wrote:

>     3. sometimes packages can local-build successfully but fail to
>     build in Tizen:Mobile:Build
> 	  * different qemu versions used in local build and OBS build
> 	  environment cause inconsistence

FYI.

The reason for this I have faced, was absence of local upstream and
pristine-tar branches after cloning. This caused gbs to take a different
path when exporting the source code and patches than in OBS and which
didn't trigger rebuilding of some broken bits.

Please remember to create your local upstream and pristine-tar branches.

--
Łukasz Stelmach