[Dev] User management for multi-user systems

Jussi Laako jussi.laako at linux.intel.com
Fri Oct 25 13:47:18 GMT 2013

Hi,

Related to our multi-user support proposal, we have now published
sources for the the user management daemon and client library. These are
intended for creating user management GUI where end-user admin can
manage user accounts, groups and possible permissions. It is also used
by the login manager for certain tasks, mostly related to guest users.

The project is still work-in-progress, but we believe in releasing in
early phase to enable discussion and open development model.

Sources can be found here: https://github.com/01org/gumd

Best regards,

	- Jussi