[Dev] Dependency on qemu package for arm build

ANUJ MISHRA mishra.anuj at samsung.com
Mon Oct 28 01:53:21 GMT 2013

Sasha,
I've tested local build in 2 - 3 engineer's PC and everywhere it is same issue we are getting. After 'Segmentation Fault' message build halts. It seems there still some issue with qemu may be with postinstall script.
As per your question, I will put details here

Distro: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32 bit
Kernel: 3.5.0-42-generic
GBS: 0.18.1
vm.mmap_min_addr = 65536