[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Multiuser support architecture proposition

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Mon Oct 28 08:55:24 GMT 2013

What is wrong with /home/{username} anyway?

All access to private data should be via the HOME environment variable
which is set according to an entry in the user database (passwd). Which
of course makes it quite easy to put users' data anywher we please
but... Putting users' files under /opt is very misleading for new
developers.

PS. I hate top-posting.

--
Łukasz Stelmach