[Dev] which sdbd should be used in Tizen image?

Dong, Junfeng junfeng.dong at intel.com
Tue Oct 29 07:38:02 GMT 2013

From: 김강호 [mailto:kh5325.kim at samsung.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:11 PM
To: Dong, Junfeng; 장진근; 박윤기; dev at lists.tizen.org; 김강호; 함명주
Cc: Yang, Chengwei; Liu, Bing Wei
Subject: Re: RE: [Dev] which sdbd should be used in Tizen image?

Dear,

There is 3 gits for sdbd.

1. framework/system/sdbd

 This is for the Tizen 2.x target.

2. sdk/target/sdbd

 This is for the Tizen 3.x target.

 We renamed "framework/system/sdbd" to "sdk/target/sdbd" for the Tizen 3.x. So we will maintain up-to-date changes to sdk/target/sdbd afterwards.

3. platform/core/system/sdbd

 I'm not certain for this git.

 I think this git is created by Intel side. SDK part does not care this git. We just maintain "framework/system/sdbd" for Tizen 2.x and "sdk/target/sdbd" for Tizen 3.x.

 So I think it's better to deprecate this git.

[Junfeng] so you think  “sdbd” used in device image is the same as what is used in sdk, right? If so, “sdk/target/sdbd” is fine to me. I will submit change to “sdk/target/sdbd”.

 If you have some changes of "platform/core/system/sdbd" to include in "sdk/target/sdbd", please post a review to "sdk/target/sdbd".

 And we are planning to build "sdk/target/sdbd" as soon. We failed it by some build dependency like wrt.

Please check,

Thank you