[Dev] Block issues of Tizen 3.0 mobile bootup summary - 1028.1
chengwei.yang at intel.com
Tue Oct 29 10:28:50 GMT 2013
I just checked the Tizen 3.0 mobile image boot up status on PR3 with
There is a jira ticket to track this boot status, see PTREL-131. This is
a short summary.
Compare with previous image (1023.3), below issues are gone.
* PTREL-52, Xorg can not start up, though the xkeyboard-config still
keeps old, need to upgrade, the maintainer put another fixes to
xcomp and xorg-server.
* PTREL-136, e17 crashed into dlopen(), gone just like how it came,
New regressions are:
* PTREL-137, amd crash due to ecore_x_init() failure, patch was
accepted (V+1, R+2) but need a maintainer to click "submit" on
Gerrit and then do a 'gbs submit'
* PTREL-149, sdb doesn't work, workaround can be found there and
@Junfeng will submit changes from platform/core/system/sdbd to
* PTREL-150, a lot of packages are missing in image, includes but not
limit to ail, pwlock, all osp apps (apps.Home, apps.Lock and etc.),
assigned to @Prajwal
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Dev