[Dev] tools/gbs.git repository on tizen.org

Zhang, Qiang Z qiang.z.zhang at intel.com
Wed Oct 30 03:12:24 GMT 2013

Tools/gbs development model are different from general Tizen packages, here's the basic model of gbs development:

- devel branch: the main development branch, which accept all patches for features/bugs
- release-%{version}: release branch for special version, once code freeze for one version, related release branch will be created from devel branch.
- master branch: not development branch, just used to release, once new version ready, the release branch will merged/ updated to master branch.

So any patches please submit to devel branch, but before that, Please create bug or feature request at JIRA, details guide refer to: https://source.tizen.org/documentation/articles/reporting-issues-0

We have not synced latest gbs code to Tizen.org, will do it soon, before that it's better to create a jira bug and submit patch as attachment.

Thanks
Qiang