[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Multiuser Support Architecture Release candidate 1

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Wed Oct 30 08:33:38 GMT 2013

It was <2013-10-29 wto 21:46>, when Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
> Please find joined to this mail an architecture proposition for adding
> Multiuser to Tizen 3.0.
> You will find that this proposition includes many of the contributions
> received on this mailing list during the past days and I want to thank
> all of you who have contributed.
> I hope that you will find that the arbitrations that I propose have
> created a viable release candidate.

1. How does TLM relate to systemd-logind? (p. 19)

2. Page 20, I assume a display server would run as uid != 0 in its own
   session (whatever that means), managed by systemd. What else would
   run in that session to justify using "systemd --user".

3. Last but not least spelling: systemd[1], Carsten Haitzler (p.2).

[1] http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/#spelling
--
Łukasz Stelmach