[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Multiuser Support Architecture Release candidate 1

Carsten Haitzler c.haitzler at samsung.com
Wed Oct 30 08:39:12 GMT 2013

On 10/30/2013 05:33 PM, ?ukasz Stelmach wrote:
> It was <2013-10-29 wto 21:46>, when Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
>> Please find joined to this mail an architecture proposition for adding
>> Multiuser to Tizen 3.0.
>> You will find that this proposition includes many of the contributions
>> received on this mailing list during the past days and I want to thank
>> all of you who have contributed.
>> I hope that you will find that the arbitrations that I propose have
>> created a viable release candidate.
> 1. How does TLM relate to systemd-logind? (p. 19)
>
> 2. Page 20, I assume a display server would run as uid != 0 in its own
>     session (whatever that means), managed by systemd. What else would
>     run in that session to justify using "systemd --user".
>
> 3. Last but not least spelling: systemd[1], Carsten Haitzler (p.2).

eh? i wasn't talked about systemd? where? what?

> [1] http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/#spelling

The above message is intended solely for the named addressee and may
contain trade secret, industrial technology or privileged and
confidential information otherwise protected under applicable law
including the Unfair Competition Prevention and Trade Secret Protection
Act. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If
by email and delete this communication immediately.