[Dev] tools/gbs.git repository on tizen.org

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Wed Oct 30 09:03:06 GMT 2013

It was <2013-10-30 śro 04:12>, when Zhang, Qiang Z wrote:
> [...]

Devel? Not really there

https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=tools/gbs.git;a=heads

> - release-%{version}: release branch for special version, once code
> freeze for one version, related release branch will be created from
> devel branch.

Missing too.

> - master branch: not development branch, just used to release, once
> new version ready, the release branch will merged/ updated to master
> branch.

I can see this one and it seems to be OK.

> So any patches please submit to devel branch, but before that, Please
> create bug or feature request at JIRA, details guide refer to:
> https://source.tizen.org/documentation/articles/reporting-issues-0
>
> We have not synced latest gbs code to Tizen.org, will do it soon,

Is it possible for you to develop on/keep tizen.org copy up to date?
Once in a while I find some issues and I'd like to be able to check
whether they have already been fixed and/or submit my patches.

https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/DEVT-110

--
Łukasz Stelmach