[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Multiuser Support Architecture Release candidate 1

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Wed Oct 30 10:36:07 GMT 2013

Le 30/10/2013 09:33, Łukasz Stelmach a écrit :
> It was <2013-10-29 wto 21:46>, when Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
>> Please find joined to this mail an architecture proposition for adding
>> Multiuser to Tizen 3.0.
>> You will find that this proposition includes many of the contributions
>> received on this mailing list during the past days and I want to thank
>> all of you who have contributed.
>> I hope that you will find that the arbitrations that I propose have
>> created a viable release candidate.
> 1. How does TLM relate to systemd-logind? (p. 19)
I will let Jussi respond in detail to that question as he owns that
module :-)

> 2. Page 20, I assume a display server would run as uid != 0 in its own
>     session (whatever that means), managed by systemd. What else would
>     run in that session to justify using "systemd --user".
Yes, it would either run with the unique uid in single user vertical or
with the guest account when a guest user is required.

> 3. Last but not least spelling: systemd[1], Carsten Haitzler (p.2).
>
> [1] http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/#spelling
Thanks for the info. My spelling in French has never been the best, so I
am afraid that in Linux English it's not much better.

Dominig