[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Multiuser Support Architecture Release candidate 1

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Wed Oct 30 13:29:47 GMT 2013

Le 30/10/2013 13:54, Łukasz Stelmach a écrit :

> My question was: what else is going to run in the same session. Whech
> may also be read as: why do we need a systemd instance just to run a
> display server. We can start display server with the PID#1 systemd as a
> non-root user.

I think that this level of details is for the platform creator to decide.
The model that I presented is targeting at device that will need a set
of base applications running at startup when no formal login as occurred
yet.
I have this type of example in my head, but platform creator may decide
to simplify the start up if that type of service is not needed.

  IVI :
   Guest            : Radio, GPS, ...
   Named user  : Phone, Apps, Address book, ...

  TV :
   Guest             : Live TV
   Named user   : Catch up, pvr, multi-room, ...

Dominig