[Dev] Weston / Wayland Status

Othman, Ossama ossama.othman at intel.com
Wed Oct 30 17:30:29 GMT 2013

Baptiste,

Expanding on what Rusty said, an initial port of the IVI build's
ico-uxf-weston-plugin to Weston 1.3 is available in gerrit at
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/11162.  That should fix the crash you
pointed out.  However, there may be some additional changes needed to
complete the port.  Porting is still in progress.

If you just need any Weston shell to come up, like the reference
desktop-shell, you can either remove the /etc/xdg/weston/weston.ini file or
comment out the line "modules=ico_plugin_loader.so" in that file.  The
reference desktop shell should work without issue.

HTH,
-Ossama