[Dev] Issues about projects under samples/web

Dilly, Bruno bruno.dilly at intel.com
Fri Sep 27 23:17:20 GMT 2013

Hi,

recently Jackie Wu (SDK architect) talked to me about developers interested on contributing to some web sample applications.
It's great, but there are some inconsistency between projects under samples/web:

*        Only a few of them are set to Domain Applications

*        Only a few of them have a 2.2 branch

These developers are interested on help to make some of these samples work on Tizen 2.2.
Do you guys think it's ok to create branches for 2.2 given it's on feature freeze ?

Could somebody help me to set these projects to Domain Applications, please ?
I couldn't find how to do it.

Thanks in advance,

Bruno Dilly