[Dev] GStreamer 0.10 support

MyungJoo Ham myungjoo.ham at samsung.com
Mon Sep 30 12:20:57 GMT 2013

> Hi
>

> We are still working on upgrade to latest one.
> But it's actually kind of huge work since many api has changed on 1.0.
>
> Still need more time to done the work.
>

> Thank you.

, which means that you are planning to abandon GStreamer 0.1 for Tizen 3.0 later
when 1.0 work is done?
or do you intend to support both 0.1 and 1.0 in Tizen 3.0?

If you intend to upgrade to 1.0 and then abandon 0.1 later, we do not need to
make spagetties by supporting obsolete component with new kernel (linux 3.10).
Don't worry; this does not mean that we need 1.0 right now.

Cheers,
MyungJoo