[Dev] Tizen Common multiuser architecture status (last reminder to accept patch for PTREL-190).

Sourav Saha sourav.saha at samsung.com
Tue Apr 1 10:28:23 GMT 2014

Dear Jean-Benoit,

I saw the list you prepared for currently BEING_REVIEWED issues in "Tizen
Common multiuser architecture status" thread, I would like to request you to
include PTREL-190 in that list.

Please find the status below:

apps/core/preloaded/call-setting            PTREL-190
BEING_REVIEWED           https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/16267

The review is already done for this, waiting for the maintainer to accept
this patch.

Already sent multiple reminders through mailing list to the maintainer and
updated the status in Tizen JIRA site also, but did not get any response
from anyone.

Regards,

Sourav Saha