[Dev] [SDK/Emulator] Discuss about remote GL acceleration.

Stanislav Vorobiov s.vorobiov at samsung.com
Tue Apr 1 11:18:41 GMT 2014

Hi,

Sorry, but I never get negative results from check-gl, I don't know how to test this.

But according to your configuration
you have 2 jenkins slaves, so when you run your job one random slave is selected. It doesn't matter from what PC you run the job,
it always selects one available slave and it might be random or round-robin or whatever. Try to make sure that your tests are run
on the same slave always.