[Dev] Is there a choosen way of logging events from native or system services in Tizen?

Roman Kubiak r.kubiak at samsung.com
Tue Apr 1 12:49:05 GMT 2014

Well if we turn them off (systemctl disable/stop) then all logs go to
the journal (this is the behaviour we want anyway, i just checked this
on the M0 target if dlog is not running and the magic
/home/developer/.platforminfologgingmode file exists all logs go to the
journal ). So it could be a good thing to remove dlog services and force
all logs to go to the systemd journal.