[Dev] Help - Build tizen generic image

Stéphane Desneux stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Apr 2 10:39:28 GMT 2014

Hi Suresh,

>From the command you pasted in your message, I see that:
- you clone Tizen:Generic (repo init ... -m generic.xml)
- but your GBS conf points to Tizen:Mobile snapshots

This will probably fail at build time.

Another point: the manifest files in scm/manifest are not up to date. I
think that after "repo init", you'll have to replace the generic.xml
file with a manifest coming from snapshots, for example:
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/generic/generic-wayland-x86_64/tizen_20140331.9/builddata/manifest/tizen_20140331.9_x86_64.xml

And finally, AFAIK, you're supposed to run "gbs build" in the same
directory as "repo sync".

--
Stéphane Desneux
Intel OTC - Vannes/FR