[Dev] Help - Build tizen generic image

Suresh Kanzariya skanzariya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:10:49 GMT 2014

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for the information.

I will change the gbs.conf file pointing to Tizen:Generic and will try
to build the image.

One more thing, Suppose I want to build Tizen image for mobile  then I
need to sync the mobile repo and also need to change my gbs.conf file
pointing to Tizen:mobile, Right?

Waiting for my  repo sync to finish up ! :)