[Dev] Help - Build tizen generic image

Jian-feng Ding jian-feng.ding at intel.com
Wed Apr 2 12:11:00 GMT 2014

> One more thing, Suppose I want to build Tizen image for mobile  then I
> need to sync the mobile repo and also need to change my gbs.conf file
> pointing to Tizen:mobile, Right?

Yes, different profile need it's corresponding packages and repos.

And 'gbs build' is just the first step to generate images, which will only
create the rpm repos after building done. You need to provide a workable ks
file and run 'gbs createimage' command. Please refer the doc:

https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/creating-tizen-image-scratch
https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/creating-tizen-image

thanks
- jf.ding